Small Poems For Kids To Learn

 


1. Poem: Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star

Twinkle, twinkle, little star,

How I wonder what you are!

Up above the world so high,

Like a diamond in the sky.

2. 
Poem: I'm a Little Teapot

I'm a little teapot, short and stout.

Here is my handle, here is my spout.

When I get all steamed up, hear me shout,

Tip me over and pour me out!


3. Poem: "Baa, Baa, Black Sheep"

Baa, baa, black sheep,

Have you any wool?

Yes, sir, yes, sir,

Three bags full.

One for the master,

One for the dame,

And one for the little boy

Who lives down the lane.


4. Poem: "Rain, Rain, Go Away"

Rain, rain, go away,

Come again another day.

Little Johnny wants to play,

Rain, rain, go away.


5. Poem: "The Wheels on the Bus"

The wheels on the bus go round and round,

Round and round, round and round.

The wheels on the bus go round and round,

All through the town.


These simple and popular poems are perfect for kids to learn and enjoy. They have catchy rhythms and easy-to-remember verses, making them ideal for young learners. Have fun reciting these poems and let their playful words bring joy to your little ones' hearts.

For more Educational blogs, follow Children's Park North (Best Daycare and Preschool in Rockwall)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Most Affordable and Fun Games for Kids

10 Facts about Vertebrates

Jupiter Information For Kids