7 Facts About France For Kids
1. France is formally known as the French Republic. The name France originates from the word Francia, which signifies 'nation of the Franks'.
2. The official language of France is French. French is one of the most popular languages in the world. The language has ranked at two just after English.
3. Paris is the capital and most populous city of France. The city is one of the most beautiful cities in the world. Paris is famous for the iconic Eiffel Tower.
4. France is the most visited tourist spots in the world. Millions of people visit the country every year. Apart from Eiffel Tower, The Louvre is the most visited art museum and the world's tallest bridge the Millau Bridge is also worth visiting places in France.
5. The French principle dishes contain: vegetables, meat and cheeses. French cooking is notable for its fresh and top notch dishes.
6. The currency used in France is the euro (€). The economy of France is profoundly evolved. France's broadened economy is driven by the travel industry, manufacturing, and pharmaceuticals.
7. France is situated in the western part of Europe. France shares its geographical boundary with Germany, Switzerland, Spain, Belgium, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco, and Andorra.
or reload the browser